Translate

February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday! And some sad news...

Sorry for vanishing for so long, I shall explain in a moment and then I will be adding a couple more blog posts today on some craftiness. First thing is first - Wednesday was my birthday!
(Sorry about the crappy editing haha, I'm still half asleep)

Also last week was my brothers birthday.

Then there's the sad news. Last week (on my brothers birthday) one of my uncles unfortunately passed away. It's hit my Mom pretty hard and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

The anniversary of Danny's death is coming up and I can already feel the heart break setting in again so if I vanish, that'll be why. I become an emotional wreck and do nothing but cry and talk to my brother and phone/email my dad just to tell him how much I hate him for once again not taking my to my brothers grave. I then spend all my time searching online trying to track down Russell and failing miserably...
(Danny is/was one of my brothers - Russell is another one)

Sorry for this super depressing post. I have a couple more posts today to pop up - an inspiration board and some tutorials so feel free to skip over to those and be les
s depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment