Translate

December 30, 2012

Pinterest and Paint Samples


As much as I love my furniture I want something more cosy and country style.
You have to understand that I'm a country girl. I grew up in a farming village. I spent the best part of my childhood in my Nans gorgeous country farmhousey cottage!



My heart just isn't in this flat, so I've decided to do something about it and decorate!

You can't decorate without an idea of what you want it to look like, so I've finally gotten around to joining pinterest and now I just need to stop being so damn indecisive.

I always loved the look of the brown, white and black living room I have but it didn't feel right. I couldn't put my finger on it until recently when some random tears over this gorgeous cottage on TV made me realise how much I missed the country feel. My living room is far too modern.

I'm all for laptops and flat screen TVs (not that I own one just yet haha) and I love my leather sofas but the rest of the room needs some serious work.
So I've decided to do some shabby chic sort of thing to my furniture and give the walls some paint etc. So here's some images of what I like the look of.. Next comes the hard task of making final decisions of what I should go for!
Any input is welcome :)









No comments:

Post a Comment